Generating documents and reports, offline enabled and reliable.
Design your own reports and documents for your mobile business need.
PDFReporterThe library is a fork of the popular open source Jasper Reports and supports the common features provided by Jasper Reports, but offline and for mobile apps. The PDFReporter library supports iOS, Java and Android library. For your document and report design you use the PDFReporter Studio where you can visualize your data.
PDFReporter StudioPDFReporter Studio is an open source, eclipse-based report designer based on JasperSoft Studio using the PDFReporter library. Create very sophisticated layouts containing images, subreports, crosstabs and much more for mobile usage. Access your data through SQL, XML and JSON, custom sources can be added. Then publish your reports as PDF.
- Time to market since no programming
- Deployment of document definitions instead of app updates
- Offline generation of documents and reports
- High security since offline enabled
- Guaranties perfect costumer experience
- New features are pluggable
- Document design and implementation are separated.
How is the PDFReporter used?
Any business process that executes out of office (for example sales and services), where documents or reports must be generated based on the collected data.