SALES TO END USERS ONLY
The Open Software Solutions Store only accepts orders and ships products to end user customers.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your Open Software Solutions purchase of a product, please contact Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 7 calendar days of the receipt of the product. The product must be returned to the Open Software Solutions order center within 7 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be in the original, including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment excluding any shipping charges. If your product was delivered via Electronic Software Download, then you are required to complete and return Open Software Solutions’s Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation of Destruction process.
How to request a refund
1. Contact Customer Support to make arrangements for a return and receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
2. If you received a boxed product, ship the unopened product to Open Software Solutions.
3. If you received your product via Electronic Software Download or if you have opened your boxed product, then you are required to complete and return Open Software Solutions’s Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation or Destruction process.
4. A refund* will be processed within 3 weeks of receipt of the product at Open Software Solutions and completion of the destruction process described in step 3 above, if applicable.
*Please note that Open Software Solutions does not permit the return of, or offer refunds for, the following products:
1. Volume License software orders*
2. Products obtained as part of a bundle with other computer services or equipment, or distributed by another company as part of their software compilation.
3. Products that were acquired for free (not for resale), including trial versions or other products downloaded for free off the Open Software Solutions web site or other third party electronic distribution sites.
4. Shipping charges.
5. Fee-based technical support services.
6. Any other services provided by Open Software Solutions.
* Volume License Order Returns: Open Software Solutions does not accept returns for volume license or maintenance orders. If an error was made in processing your order, please contact your reseller to resolve the issue. If an error was made for an order placed directly with Open Software Solutions, please send a letter on your company letterhead (if applicable) describing the error in sufficient detail, within 30 days of your initial order date to:
Open Software Solutions GmbH
Open Software Solutions Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Open Software Solutions-branded product, please contact Customer Support. Such a defect, if any, may be covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information contained in the Application Software License Agreement for your product.
Note: Products sold through this web site, or through the Open Software Solutions Order Center that do not bear the Open Software Solutions brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Open Software Solutions’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Open Software Solutions-branded, even if packaged or sold with Open Software Solutions products.
Return & Refund Policy terms subject to change without notice.